Our hotel features distinctive art from the Kachemak Bay region reflecting the ownership of the hotel; the Seldovia Native Association.
The lobby and breakfast room is a rare blend of fresh retro and modern décor with sky-high windows inviting the outdoors in; an exceptional place to: relax, read, or meet with business associates or friends.
The Business Center, located in the lobby has complimentary internet service and a spacious working area. Need more room for your in-town meetings? Contact our Sales Department to book a small or large conference room.
Purchase goodies from Sea Otter Snacks, located in our lobby.
Our 109 spacious guest rooms offer not only upscale amenities, but also provide wheelchair accessibility, hearing/sight impaired services and in-house laundry facilities.
The folks at guest services and housekeeping staff are available 24 hours a day to ensure your safety, comfort and pleasure while visiting your home away from home. Let us assist you in making dinner reservations, arranging airport transportation, or point you in the right direction for statewide attractions and activities. Every detail of our hotel helps foster comfort and relaxation.
In Every Room
- Ultimate Dream Bed (King or Queen)
- 72” Deep Soaking Tub (some include jets)
- Separate Shower Area
- Paya Bath Amenities
- Plush bathrobes (upon request)
- 42” Flat Screen TV
- Forty channels on GCI Cable
- Keurig Coffee Maker
- 24-Hour Airport Shuttle Service
- Free Parking
- High-Speed Wireless Internet Access
- Fitness Area (treadmill, elliptical, bike)
- Turndown Service
- Outdoor Courtyard
- Hundreds of shopping stores right outside front door
- 15-minute walk to scenic Taku Lake Park and Campbell Creek Trail